4.02.2011

APRIL FOOL :D


Boo!!! It's April Fool TODAY :D

Most of you might wonder, what's wrong with this girl? It's only April Fool :S
HELLOOO April Fool could be AWESOMELY FUN okay? :P
Wait a minute, does anyone don't know what is April Fool? :/
YOU MUST BE LIVING UNDER A ROCK ALIEN!!!
*clears throat* sorry my bad even ALIENS know that!!!
Okay I know I'm being sarcastic, SORRY :)
SO, according to WIKIPEDIA
APRIL FOOL is widely recognized and celebrated as a day when many people play all kinds of jokes and foolishness. The day is marked by the commission of good humoured or funny jokes.
GOT IT? okay back to topic
All my evil plans are running WILD today muahahahaha *evil laughs*
Hmm.. every year's April Fool I will be playing pranks and it works every single year no jokes :D
But this year due to some sad reasons :( *refer to last post* 
I forgot to plan *NOOOO!!!!*
Nevermind I've always had the gift of fooling the others :P
Last year I told most of them that they had something on their lips.
This year, THEY HAD SOMETHING ON THEIR HAIR :D
*BOOOO* I know, no difference right? but believe me, people are gonna believe it :P


AFTER SCHOOL
Muahahahaha... I PROVE MYSELF RIGHT
I prank most of my classmates and even strangers fell for it :D 
I could even prank someone by not planning ahead :P
Ain't I a genius? *slapped and punched* 
Okay cut the crap.
This is a big SORRY for everyone that i pranked by all kinds of different pranks.
PLEASE DON'T TAKE IT SERIOUSLY KAY? <3
I LOVE YOU PEOPLE <3


I also went to support our debate team today :)
WE WON :D 
Our team really is awesome they could be great lawyers in the future.
I've always want to enter the debate team but I could never speak fluent Malay so I gave up :(
ALL THE BEST FOR THE NEXT DEBATE GUYS :D


OHH and I had this guy friend who has phobia over girls.
I personally think it's kinda weird cause I've never heard of it.
So that'll probably be my next post kay?
I'll do some research on it :D


As for Nisa, I knew you would be here today but sorry I went off.
I really couldn't bear another tearful goodbye. :(
I really LOVE you my friend. GOODBYE. :(


XOXOXOXOXO
karman.hearts

0 comments: