4.10.2011

SURVIVE 2012 :D

As much as I want the dream to continue. It didn't :(
So I'm sorry for people who wants to know what happen next LOL
I wanted it to continue too!!!
Cause I'm got so interested about what's gonna happen  :P

I was browsing through facebook today and saw something interesting.
Just wanted to share this with you people.
It is to say that the date, 11, is a disastrous date.
There's a lot of war or disaster had been occuring on the exact same date, 11th
Picking what had just happened, the earthquake/volcano eruption in Japan.
Happened on 11th of March 2011.
And why would the would ends on December 21 of 2012 is because
2+0+1+2+1+2+2+1=11

I was paraniod cause everything seems so true.
I ran to my mother and tell her about this and her reply was
'You and your brother was born on the 11th.'
Which reminds me, YEAH I'm August and my brother's September!
And mummy says we're monsters LOL :D
So we're going to survive muahahahaha
*I don't know where I got that theory but it just works LOL*
Yeah I know this sounds kinda stupid BUT
I BELIEVE IT THAT WAY.
I WILL SURVIVE BABY :D


I strongly believed it like that :P

So what I'm trying to say after all these crap is that
2012 might be true. BUT
We shouldn't get so paraniod all we have/can do,
is to live our life to the fullest.
Someone did predict that the world would end in 1999
AND SEE WHAT HAPPENED?
It's 2011 now and we're doing JUST FINE :)

LOVE LIFE.
If you were thinking about acheiving something but you're afraid,
GO FOR IT.
Of course I'm saying about legal things over here @.@
Don't ever try drugs and tell the cops,
Some dude on blogger said GO FOR IT :/
LOL I know that wouldn't happen :D *smack head*

AND I FOUND THIS VIDEO ON YOUTUBE IT'S HILARIOUS.A MUST WATCH
MUAHAHAHAHA :D

XOXOXOXOXO
karman.hearts

0 comments: