4.09.2011

WEIRD DREAM


*FLASHBACK*
I was riding my bicycle on my way home after school
Passed through a beautiful lake and there's a castle beside it
And this cat started talking to me. She screamed RUNNN!!!
My legs started running and there's a troop of monkeys chasing after me
I ran into the forest and the squirrel asked said "HIDE UNDER THE WATER"
Then I swam underwater and saw Dora speaking shark language
I can't breathe and went up and saw the monkeys
They were all holding GUNS asking me to give it to them
I asked "WTH!! what do you monkeys want?"
They said "THE BANANA"
I said I don't have any banana I think you got the wrong person
They all jumped towards me and when one of the monkeys is going to scratch my face
I SCREAMED like crazy and
WOKE UP

I know it's a freaking crazy dream but don't blame me.
I mean I can't control my dreams. right?
Well there's a few points which I find super weird.
1. I can't ride a bike
2. I don't think I've ever saw that castle
3. ANIMALS CAN'T TALK
4. I can't open my eyes underwater.

So I guess that proves one thing.
MY IMAGINATION MUST BE RUNNING WILD

Okay I guess that's all for it.
I know this is a stupid post but I really want to post it LOL.

XOXOXOXOXO
karman.hearts

0 comments: