3.31.2011

Now she's gone :'(

This is next day after what I posted earlier.
I don't remember how many times I cried today.
It's not because some jerk broke my heart or whatsoever.
Nisa is LEAVING :'(
She couldn't take it anymore.
She said its torturing. :'( She could barely speak or eat.
I can see the pain in her eyes :'(
Whatever it is who's watching Nisa, I HATE YOU
I cried like a baby when she said 'next time when you turn around I wouldn't be here anymore'
She sits right behind me and tears started pouring down :'(
I don't want you to leave. But I know it's best for you.
So instead of sitting there crying, me,crystal and tung decided to throw a farewell party.
Some friends told us that her birthday is on the 3th of April so we're going to celebrate her birthday a few days earlier.
We bought 2 manila card,borrowed some stuff from the drawing room and started working on her birthday card. We made everyone in class to write something on the card and sign it.
We also collected money to buy her a birthday cake. It's chocolate indulgens :)
And she was touched by the surprise party and started crying again.
I couldn't help but cried too. I really don't want her to leave. :'( but it's her last day already. 
Goodbye my friend.


Nisa, we 5P will miss you a lot.
I promise I'll visit you in Sabah if I ever go there kay?
HEART YOU LOTS <3


XOXOXOXOXOXO
karman.hearts

0 comments: