4.15.2011

CHEERLEADING.LOVE


LET'S GO PIRATES <3
Yo peeps I'M BACKKKK :D
Yeah after thinking for a while I decided to be back on the team.
I MISS MY TEAM.
This year our team is gonna be super AWESOME
Most of the girls are AMAZING.

GO TEAM <3
Which made me feel a little scared
Cause I'm not a superb cheerleader. Let's see,
I'm a cheerleader who...
Is not strong to be a base. Had phobia on tumbling. Gets paraniod very easily
I told my couch the exact same thing and you know wad he said?
I'm not afraid to have you on my team I want you on the team.
Even I'm not afraid, WHY ARE YOU?
And that's when I got a meantal big slap from my brain
I.GIVE.ALL.OUT
It's DO IT OR DIE. *okay maybe not die LOL*
And today is my first training this year.
I think I screwed it up. :/
Maybe its because the lack of training.
I'm like a newbie. I kept comforting myself
It's okay its a fresh new start LOL
And to people who think cheerleading is not a sport.
YOU ARE WRONG
Cheerleaders are athletes :D

XOXOXOXOXO
karman.hearts

0 comments: