4.07.2011

BOO chatroom.

As usual today I went to Martin for classes.
But unfortunately there's no extra class for add maths today. :(
So me and Crystal went to a restaurant named 'CHATROOM' in Pudu.
The design of the place is like Gasoline in Times Square. Been there twice.
It's super noisy in there so we chose a place upstairs.
After taking our menu we started playing poker and my drinks came.
Around 15minutes later Crystal's food came. But mine were nowhere to be seen.
I was thinking maybe something went wrong and think 
"How would they forget it's on the same order list"
And Crystal finished her food and went for class cause she don't have a free period.
Brandon came and we started playing blocks and poker and UNO. *it's super fun :D*
--MY FOOD IS STILL MISSING--
We then asked the waiter and he said 15minutes more.
And we've waited for like 30minutes.
Total up I've waited for 1 and 1/2 hour. WTF!!!
EVEN COOKIE MONSTER IS MAD

It's just SPAGHETTI!!!
And to make things worst it's super salty and doesn't taste like black pepper at all.
Crystal doesn't like her food either.
So the CONCLUSION/ADVICE for the day is,  
GOODBYE CHATROOM.
This would be my last time having my meal there. :S


Video of the day *AVRIL IS SUPER HOT IN THIS :P*

P/S : My friend just told me that the exact same thing happened to her. F.

XOXOXOXO
karman.hearts

0 comments: