4.03.2011

WEEKENDS

Weekends have always seem to be a BIG word for me, maybe because it's a synonym for HOLIDAY?
Ouhh and I checked for the public holidays the next holiday will be Labour Day. FML
The past month had been an awful month.
I finally get to deal with GOODBYES. To make things worst, GB and KIRAN is leaving too :(
My girlfriends went through break ups :(


Does our class have a curse or something why is everybody leaving? :(


BUT. THIS MONTH IS GOING TO BE WAY BETTER *fingers crossed*
It started with an awesome APRIL FOOL
and I can feel that things are getting better.
For the weekend,
there are some friends that STUDY like a bee for this weekend.
Some won't leave their computer.
As for me, uh-huh, I'm just going to lay back and relax


SERIOUSLY, NO JOKE. I'm not doing ANYTHING
SONG OF THE DAY :D
Lazy song-Bruno Mars
After posting this, I'll probably turn off my lappie and my phone.
Don't worry I'm NO EMO KID, I just wanna take a break.
And when it's Monday, it's time to FIGHT again :D okay?

I think everybody deserves a break after big things happened
Like exam,break ups,saying goodbyes,studies etc
And that's all GOODBYE :D

XOXOXOXOXO
karman.hearts

0 comments: