4.16.2011

PAIN :(

Well this morning when I woke up from the sleep,
It feels like someone slaughtered me in my dreams.
Cause my entire body feels super sore and I can barely move my legs
And when I feel a little weird feeling in the stomach,
I know I'M DEAD
I'm on my period too :( FML

 After I brush up I walked down and practically sobbed "Mummy I'm in PAIN"
And my mom comfort me by saying tomorrow its gonna heal
My brother said "I bet it's not as painful as a sprained ankle, is it?"
So I went online and searched for the pain level.
Okay. Let's see.
After reading all of them, I think I'm around Level 5
Strong, deep, piercing pain, such as a sprained ankle when you stand on it wrong, or mild back pain. Not only do you notice the pain all the time, you are now so preoccupied with managing it that you normal lifestyle is curtailed. Temporary personality disorders are frequent
And a sprained ankle is level 4. HAH I WIN :DDD

I don't feel good for winning instead I feel like lying on the bed doing nothing.
So I guess that's all for today :)
Sorry for the short post. 

Ohhh wait, did I mention why my body aches?
Cause Friday I had my training and Saturday I went jogging with my dog around my house area
And started a running competition with my dog.
*I know that's stupid so it's really abvious who's the winner :(*
And the period pain is probably due to the chocolate bar I ate last night. CRAP

Okie dokie I really gotta go do nothing now.
Maybe I could day-dream or watch chick flicks :D

XOXOXOXOXO
karman.hearts

0 comments: