5.01.2011

Happy Labour Sunday

The 1st of May :) 
LABOUR DAY :)
Well according to wikipedia,
Labour Day is an annual holiday to celebrate the economic and social achievements of workers.
For my family it's FAMILY DAY.
I've been really upset yesterday and to cheer me up,
I get to choose our dining place today :D
Since I'm a spaghetti lover, I chose DOME.

My first visit to Dome Cafe is when my brother is admitted to the hospital.
Dome Cafe is in Gleneagles Hospital so it was our only choice back then.
I ordered this pasta and it's super delicious

Sorry I forgot the name :(

My brother ordered a chicken mushroom pasta which is also delicious

Daddy ordered a beef burger and by looking at it you know its the WINNER.

The size of the pasta and burger is super huge so 4 of us shared the food.
It was a really really yummy day :D
I suggest everyone go try out these food cause you won't regret :D

That's all for today's food trip :D
And thanks to Ayi Xinyi I spent almost 4 hours sitting in front of the computer
Just to watch all Show Luo's video that she post
And all of them is super funny.
I LOVE SHOW AND XIAO GUI
They brightens up my day all the time :D

This is one of the videos :D

Have a happy Labour Sunday :D

XOXOXOXOXOXO
karman.hearts

0 comments: