5.08.2011

MY MOM IS THE BEST MOM EVER


Some of my friends use to tell me.
Hey you're so lucky!
It's like Lady luck is forever there for you.

Every time I would just smile and change the topic.
And today, I'm going to say
YEAH I AM THE LUCKIEST GIRL ON EARTH :)

Of course I'm not any royal princess or millionaire.
But, I've got THE BEST MOM EVER.
I'm lucky enough to be born in my family
I've got all the love in the world from my parents.
I AM THEIR BABY GIRL, THEIR PRINCESS. FOREVER.

My mom and I are more to sisters :D
My mommy is the most beautiful woman ever :)
Nobody could compete with my mom. Not even close.
Jealous? HAHAHAHAHA :P

We can share about everything. Yes everything. :D
Every time when I read something funny 
The first thing I'll do is run to my parent's room and tell them
And we'll all laugh like retards on the bed :P
Or every time I have some big decisions to do (okay the small ones too)
I'll definitely refer to my parents first.
My mom wouldn't force me into doing decisions
What she do is she give me all the advice and discuss about the matter with me
She'll let me do my own decisions
And when things turn out wrong, she'll always be there to clean up my shit.
And talking to my mom about every single small thing that happen everyday
Is like a habit to me :D
I still hold my mom hands all the time.
We enjoy shopping together.
We can discuss about a movie or drama for 2 hours straight.
We could sing karaoke together :D
We love each other :)

My mom has been worrying about me all her life.
When I was young, I got sick like almost every weekends.
When I attend kindergarten, she's worry about me making friends.
When I go for tuition, she'll worry about me getting too stressful
When I'm at home and she has to work, she's worry about my maid abusing me
There's this time when some bastard call my mom and said they kidnapped me,
my mom was so afraid she cried and promised to give everything the bastard want.
Just to have me back.
And of course it was a prank call. *screw you bastards!!!*
There's so many more to list. I'd type till tomorrow morning if I keep typing.

Mom, I want you to know. I LOVE YOU.
You are undeniable the BEST MOM EVER.
Sorry for making you worried for the past 17 years about me.
I promise not to make you worry and grow up.
Wait, I'm just kidding sorry mom,
It's not over yet!!!
I'm going to stick with you for the next 10 years and 10 years and 10 years...
HAHAHAHAHA

So please be prepared :P
I LOVE YOU MOM. Happy Mommmy's Day

XOXOXOXOXO
karman.hearts

0 comments: