5.20.2011

VOTE FOR PIRATES

Hello people :D
Sorry for the late update.
Cause I was taking exam for the past 2 weeks :)
And good thing is that, I think I could ace most of them :)
I'm going to write a post about my exam tho. maybe my next post :D
Alright. Back to the topic :D
If you have been reading my blog, I bet you know that I was a cheerleader in team PIRATES.
And today I'm gonna let you know that they're FABULOUS :) 
Why? 
Cause they were the CHAMPION in 2009 SOX competition :)
And, they were also the runner up in 2010 SOX competition.
Why didn't they remain champion?
This is because they didn't have enough vote even though they're obviously the best team.
The judges gave them really high marks and due to the lack of vote. 
They lost the champion. 
So we all DO NOT want/allow this to happen this year anymore.
PIRATES DESERVE CHAMPION.
Come on they trained like almost everyday and every time they trained for more then 6hours.
They were AWESOME up the stage.

SO. WILL YOU ALL DO US A FAVOUR?
PLEASE VOTE FOR US IN S.O.X DRUM & DANCE 2011! 
Type SOX<space>DANCE13 & SEND TO 33396!
THANK YOU SO MUCH! :) 

XOXOXOXOXO
karman.hearts
 

0 comments: