5.07.2011

BULLIES. WTF

This is regarding what happen in SMK RA
About a few teenage girls being a BULLY
They did not just beat her (slap her face, smack her head),
They still cut off her hair
When I see the video my reaction was W.T.F!!!
This just doesn't make sense okay?
No matter what she did to you people, the way you guys treated her is too over!

 
This is the video. UGHHH
Doesn't this make you mad too?

I know it might be too early to put the conclusion that they're the bad guys 
But come one look at the victim,
She didn't try to fight back, didn't ask for help or run.
Is that still not enough?

Tomorrow's mothers day, imagine how would her mother react?
What is this is your sister?
Think about it!

Sorry for over reacting guys I just couldn't control my temper.
I hope everything's fine for the poor girl.
And SEND THEM ALL TO JUVENILE.

And if you guys have time try to read one of the bully's blog,
she claimed that she and her friends didn't even touch the victim
THE VIDEO IS THE PROOF OKAY?
She even put the blame on the girl saying it's her fault.
And the way she type its like it's non of her business.
I'm going to burst if I keep typing so that's all for today.
Do comment.

XOXOXOXOXO
karman.hearts

0 comments: