5.22.2011

BAD DAY.

Well this is an update specially for Miss Raveenaa :)
Babe I don't know what happen but you seems to be emo :(
You could talk to me anytime you want okay?
I'LL BE RIGHT HERE :) 

Alright here it goes sorry if this is boring okay?
Yesterday, rained like cats and dogs. Wait. 
It's BUFFALO AND DINASAURS.
VS

Mr Dinosaur

Just imagine them fighting and *thunderstorm* LOL
Back to the topic.
And I was waiting for my mom at the LRT station.
My mom said she couldn't pick me up at the usual station cause it's flooding.
It's almost cover 3/4 of the tyre.
Okay not that bad :P

So, I had to go to the next station hoping the condition would be better.
The wind was blowing like crazy and I looked like I just came out from the swimming pool WTF
WITH A VERY UNSEXY T-SHIRT WHICH HAD A SMILEY FACE ON IT.
FML.

I would be totally fine if I look like this
But as a matter of fact I looked like
THIS!!!!

And you know what's the worst part?
I met a SUPER DUPER HAWTT GUY sitting in the LRT station.
And he smiled at me :)
To be honest he kinda look better than ZAC. 
Sorry no offence to Zac Efron.
I LOVE HIM TOO.

Finally after staring at each other for 5 minutes my mom came
And I said bye :)
He smiled and waved at me :)
I SHOULDN'T HAVE LOOK LIKE THAT :(
But it's okay.
If he could accept you at your worst, he's the right now. RIGHT?
I'm just trying to comfort myself. Okay.
That's all for today. AND THIS IS NO JOKE.
This happen exactly yesterday :/

P/S: Advice to girls: Bring a hairdryer with you 24/7
Advice to boys: Girls just can't be perfect 24/7. We're humans too :P

XOXOXOXOXOXO
karman.hearts

This is how I'm suppose to look :(



0 comments: