5.23.2011

Reply to ALLY



I was actually going to blog about a marathon post.
But that could wait cause I'm writing a reply to my hun.
Her name is Allison. I call her all type of nickname.
Dic Yin. Yan. Ally. Hun.
She wrote a blog post about me earlier.

Yeah that's her :)


Dear Ally. This is not a love letter so don't get your hopes up LOL :P
Okay here I go.
I knew you since form 1 and all the while you've been a normal classmate
And about the Stupid thing. I'M HONEST
I left that incident way beyond memories.

I need you to know that. 
Best friends do quarrel at times.
But we all know that after all those hurtful words or bitchy stares.
We remains as friends. best friends.
Cause we know each other best.
We all know that things could work out if we tried.
And WE proved that RIGHT.
So you should just let it be at the past.
We all grown these years.
*I know you'd be thinking about physically but I'm saying about mentally*
We fall. We tripped. We screamed. We cried
But at last, we stand back up and make things right.


The past does not matter at all dear.
It's not like we fought and we can never talk to each other anymore.
We're friends. That's what friends are for.
We be there for each other.

And as for the auntie part. SKIP IT.
I'm a 17 year old teenage girl for god sake.
And the travel part.
Yes. That's gonna happen :)
We're gonna have a fun time :)
I love you my friend. Ally.
  1. Thanks for being my friend. :)

    XOXOXOXOXOXO
    karman.hearts

    0 comments: