5.13.2011

SKOR A SEMINAR

HEY GUYS :)
Sorry for the super late update cause it's exam week :(
Sometimes I wonder if 2011 is passing way too fast.
I suppose it's around March but GOSHH it's May already!!!
Does that mean I'm a bit lifeless? :(
Thinking back about what I did on 2011. Let's see...
I...WAITT I'M SUPPOSE TO BLOG ABOUT THE SEMINAR
Opps sorry I always run outta topic. :S

Okay. Here it goes,
Last Sunday, 8/5/11 was a sunny day :D
Every single human on earth deserve a late Sunday morning.
BUT. Me, Crystal, Tung and Jack woke up around 7 to attend a seminar.
OMG LOOK AT MY EYEBAG. :(

The name is Skor A Seminar, in University Malaya.
I actually didn't have much interest but Crystal bugged about how great is the teacher
And HERE I AM.
*well best friends do dumb things together.*
Me and Tung arrived around 730. As we all know Crystal's 2nd name is miss never early
Tung went to breakfast and meet me in UM cause she came way too early. :/
After that we register and waited for half an hour :X
We are really early we're like the first ten person who arrived and of course, 
We got ourselves the front seat.
Crystal and Jack arrived around 830 cause Jack's carpooling.
Not this carpool.
Yep something like this HAHAHAHA

Okay back to the seminar.
The add maths teacher, was.. was.. Fine.
He taught us to focused on the easier question on the seminar 
And that's for us to pass our add maths
To score A in our add maths, 
He said "You got no choice you gotta study all"
My reaction was like: HUH? That's all? Even my mom knows that!!!
And all he taught in the class was price index. 2 Question and there goes 2 hour :/
Next is the chemistry teacher.
He was good :) he taught everything from the basics 
He taught us how to do an equation from different electrolysis.
But if you studied during form 4, it's more to a revision.
AND IT'S RECESS TIME :D
Their food was good :D better than the spicy noodles we expected :D
See :D I told ya so :P
There's rice, black pepper chicken, salad and the crunchy snack :D
And it's back to the seminar.
The biology teacher was super. As in like speed.
He speaks like there's no comma, fullstop in his sentence. :/
But he's the only teacher that could finish up all the syllabus in form 4 and 5
Telling us the main point for all the chapters.
And FINALLY :D
The physics teacher MR INBA.
*I even remembered his name*
He's super AWESOME :D
He used celebrities to make us understand the topics.
I remember this funny one about Justin Bieber and Angelina Jolie and himself.
He taught about heat capacity and temperature.
I guess I'll never forget that one until SPM.
He took 3 hours and it's not even close to boring.
We all are having so much fun compare to the other lessons.

Conclusion is. The seminar was FINE. :)
Pixie time :D

Tung, Crystal and ME :D

The early birds

Omg we all look like zombies :(

Focus on the grumpy old lady behind me and tung HAHAHAHA

Okay that's all for the seminar post :D
And btw I'm attending the second one tomorrow.
It's for BM, BI, MATHS and HISTORY
wish me luck :P

XOXOXOXOXO
karman.hearts

0 comments: