11.14.2013

Mid-Term Exam :O

Hey peeps!
So it's an exam week here in the university
They call it a mid-term but who are we kidding we've only been studying for a month
Oops wait it's only been 3 weeks cause we had a week holiday 
But the teacher is putting in half the syllabus into the mid-term
That's basically my reaction

The worst part is when the teacher says the notes she gave isn't really sufficient we gotta go to the library and refer to the textbook
I have mixed feelings
It's kinda between 'I'm falling apart' and 'Are you effin kidding me'
It kinda feels like this
 AND

Don't take me wrong I have nothing against going to the library 
To be honest the library in the university is a magnificient building
It's scenic and calm and you can see the lake and all
But the problem is that
The distance between the library and my block is North Pole vs South Pole
And it's a freaking uphill road
Can you imagine cycling all the way up?

I've got 3 subjects this week and so far it's 2 down, 1 to go 
Plus there's 3 presentations going next week
I just can't wait for this semester to be over!
I wanna go home!

Ohh there's something I wanna share :)
One of my teachers think it's gonna be funny switching our presentation to a sketch
Yeap. A sketch
The time given was a week and it's 15% to our final grades
Great. Just great.
We were actually good to go but then some other team came up with the same idea we had
So for that we have to redo the script 
Quote from our group leader: "Yep we're gonna die"
With the exam week some people can't make it to our next meeting
I just hope everything goes well from here.

XOXOXOXOXO
karman.hearts




0 comments: