11.24.2013

Insomnia

Hey there :)
It's 4.32am right now and for some reasons, I can't sleep
I'm wide awake :O
So I decided to blog a little 
I don't really have any idea on what to blog
Hence I guess I'm just gonna let my brain juice flow :)

I've read a post on Facebook saying people tend to be more emotional at night
Some words that means nothing to you in the morning,
When said at night, it's gonna make you question your whole life
I think I'm starting to believe it

There are times when people ask me why I do certain things
At that point I will come up with a bunch of strong points
Backing myself up with the decisions I made
Probably with the same reasons I used to convinced myself to do it
I will defend and protect myself against all the negative remarks on that decision
Not letting anybody mess with my head
Some people might think that I'm tough and firm
But that's not it, because I know I can't let anyone make me question myself
I might go into a lose-myself state when that happens

A wise man once said
“As soon as you trust yourself, you will know how to live.” 

I'm not saying that you should only trust yourself
There are too many people out there who's smarter and more experienced
You take their advice before making your decision
When you came up with a decision, take it as your conclusion
Stick to it, don't change it.
Changing means adapting to whole new concept
Not much people can cope with it
At least not me
I hate starting over again
I hate letting my previous effort go down the drain

Before tonight I didn't know why I'm so strong headed
Well this blog post explains a lot :O
Hmm I guess night-time does make you think about a lot of stuff

So that's all for this blog post!
I'm finally feeling a little sleepy :D
Good night loves <3

XOXOXOXOXO

karman.hearts

0 comments: