11.16.2013

Dark Side

Heyyylowww peeps!
So yesterday we had the meeting about the new script for the sketch
And I gotta say everything went pretty well from there :)
Now all we gotta do is get it over with then we're good :D

I gotta admit last night really brought out the dark side of mine
But don't worry, no feelings were hurt
I don't know how, but I managed to control the burning desire to slit someone's throat
Too much? That's how I felt anyway.
I get mad at people who doesn't give a damn
Or people who don't even bother to check the updates
I know that everyone might have more important stuff to do
But we're a team isn't it?
It is just unfair for people who actually spend the time doing things 
But I guess this is the thing about group work
There are good times but also there are definitely bad times

Except for all the crap we actually had a great time rehearsing our scene
It turns out to be a mix between romance, humor and a little action
I do wanna share with you guys about it
But I just cannot bear the chances of someone doing the same thing again
Don't worry I'll keep you guys updated about how it goes :)

Some might ask, why are you making a big deal out of this?
Chill out it's just a sketch.
Well dude, I don't know about you but for me,
As long as there's marks for it, I'm gonna take it seriously.
I want the best work done with the least amount of time possible
It's just how I do things, you can either agree or disagree :)
Doesn't matter to me :)

To my group members, I apologize if I wasn't exactly friendly yesterday
And that you feel pressured because of me 
At least we got things done now :)
That's what matter to me.

Also thanks for coping with me, you guys are pretty great :)

XOXOXOXOXO
karman.hearts

0 comments: