2.18.2014

The Heatwave .__.

Heyyo loves!    
While some people in the other part of the world is enjoying spring 
Here in Malaysia I present you the temperature I'd like to call the 
"Let's all get a heatstroke"
I'm guessing that the temperature now is around 38 degree Celsius 
Hot air is circulating around the place
If I ever crack an egg on the road, it'll be cooked straight away

On the bright side this is a perfect time to do some cleaning!
Put your pillows and bed sheet under the sun
With this heat I'm sure 99% of the bacteria will be dead :X
Also this is a great time to do your laundry :)
Your clothes will most probably dry off within an hour :O

I've been saying that I don't like having 8am classes but come to think of that
At least I don't have to cycle to school around 12pm
People could really get a heatstroke doing that 
Well sometimes it's not all bad :)

Anyway the temperature for the next few days is going to be crazy high 
So keep yourself hydrated at all times 
If you have a pet at home, make sure that their water dish is always full 
Bring an umbrella with you/wear a cap if you're going outdoor
Put on some sunscreen is possible :)

Alright that's all for this post!
I wish everyone a happy holiday and spend more time with your family    
If you can't be around at least give them a call I'm sure that'll put a big smile on their face :)

I can't wait to go home and spend time with my family  
Countdown: 6 days to be HOME 

XOXOXOXOXOXO
karman.hearts 

0 comments: