2.18.2014

Being M.U.T.E

Heyyy peeps! 
How are you guys doing lately?
Remember the heatwave post I blogged about earlier?
The 'Gates of Hell' weather finally got to me
After fighting off the headache, cough and flu 
I woke up yesterday and became mute :(
Still didn't know how it happened cause I swear I've been drinking so much water!
Well I guess sometimes lady luck is just not on your side

Hence for yesterday and today I experienced being mute
It was not a pleasant experience
People have trouble listening to me and I became a lot more frustrated with it
And in some extreme cases, I became violent :P
Hitting someone on the arm is no good but how else am I suppose to get your attention?
I guess I just felt insecure 
Mostly cause I can't express myself in words :(
I've tried the medicine/sweets but it hasn't been working :(
But thank god I've got Michelle as my very own personal translator :D
She somehow understood my lip sync and a whole lot of self created sign language 
The only plus point is that I get to swear out loud hahahaha!

It's officially the exam week starting from tomorrow
Well more like an exam month cause the timetable sucked.
If it's not for the exam I might just pack and hop on the earliest train and go home
Instead I'm stuck here drinking gallons of water hoping that my voice would come back soon
The worst part of being an adult, you're on your own 
Even when you're sick.

Ughhh.
Well I should probably go get some rest now.
Fingers crossed that I get my voice back tomorrow :)

Ohh and I somehow joined a english-language-exchange-program :)
Met a new friend, Karen from Taiwan! :D
She seems like a great person and I hope we get along! 

XOXOXOXOXO
karman.hearts


0 comments: