2.25.2014

Stress :O

Heyyy peeps!
It's week 7 of my semester now! :D
7 more weeks and I'm gonna be done with this semester woohoo!
But week 7 is also the week of midterm exams :(
So you know..
STRESS
Wait.. That's not enough to make a statement
Yep. This is more like it .__.

I've got 6 subjects this semester which means 6 papers :O
And 2 of the papers will include practical test too!
So.. 6 papers + 2 practicals T.T

Walking around campus and I see all the students holding a book
And the immense discussion about the previous test
Or competing on who-haven't-been-sleeping-since-3246782364years-ago
Pfft. Asians.
You don't get to say I'm racist because I'm also an Asian
Eheheheh :P
I'm just not one of the typical ones.

Here's a conversation to prove it
Friend A: Hey Karman so did you study yesterday?
Me: Yeah I guess, I kinda flipped through the notes and went to bed early
Friend A: Ohh I slept at 4am last night but I don't feel like I studied enough
Friend B: 4am? I was up the whole night and I still feel like I didn't study enough
Friend C: YOU SLEPT? I DIDN'T DARE TO SLEEP O.O
Friend&D&E&F&G: Yeah me too .__.
Me:
And suddenly they all look at me one kind.

You guys see what I'm going through here?
But fortunately I'm done with 3 of the exams so.. 
6 more to go 
But..
Just need to get this over with
Real quick.
Ohh and if you're wondering why am I posting so much gifs
That's because I'm in the library and the internet connection is amazing!
Also I love gifs!
A picture speaks a thousand words
A gif speaks so much more!
So I kinda got carried away :D
I can't even load google images in the hostel :(
You see the difference?
I'm social networking while they're studying somewhere :O

Sometimes it feels like I'm surrounded by 100 Spencer Hastings
Don't know who she is?
Here's one of her quote from Pretty Little Liars
Speaking of which,
It's one big episode on Pretty Little Liars tonight!
Aria knew that Ezra is A last week!
HOW DARE YOU? I trusted you T.T
Anyway to release my stress. 

Buh-bye now!

XOXOXOXOXO
karman.hearts


0 comments: