2.26.2014

Be Happy :)

Hey there peeps!
So if you've read my previous post you would know that I'm pretty stressed out lately
Thanks to the mid term exam
But today I've realized that I'm not the only one feeling it
Most of my friends feel kinda stressed too :O
Seems like nobody have any extra time for small talks anymore

To whoever who have been feeling negative
And have not been smiling much lately,
So this blog post is for you :)

Firstly, I hope you feel beautiful today :)
You probably didn't hear this enough, but you've lovely :D
 And remember that everyone's trying hard to fight for something :)
 Whatever we do does make a difference :) 
You just might not see it yet :)
 So now..
 When you see somebody
Spread the positive energy around :)
You might not know how much they needed it

Ohh before I go,
Aww... :D

XOXOXOXOXO
karman.hearts

UPDATE!
This song is amazing if all above fails to make you smile/laugh,
Give this a try :)

0 comments: