1.22.2014

2014 ❤

Hello peeps! 
It's 2014 now! Happy New Year to ya'll :D
May this year be another wonderful year ❤
I know it's considered a really late wish but this is the only time that I could sit down and blog
Can't believe my first blog post in 2014 is on the January 23rd
Ohh well!

Anyway did you guys make a new year resolution this year?
If you did, stick to it! :D
I have this feeling that this year is gonna be an amazing one ❤

It's gonna be the Chinese New Year soon! ❤
If I'm not mistaken the first day falls on January 31st
Which is about a week from now! :)
I can't wait to go home and celebrate it with my beloved family 
Time to take a break from all these studies hahahah!
I can already imagine the malls and streets of KL being decorated to the Chinese New Year feeling ❤
And the overly-played Chinese New Year song everywhere :O
I don't feel much of that here :(

My second semester of university life have started 10days ago
I swear it feels like it's been a month
Probably because of the crazy timetable that we have
I've got classes from 8am to 6pm for Tuesday,Wednesday and Thursday :O
For the past few days the moment I step into my room after school
I collapse straight on my bed :O
And I'll go zombie mode the next morning
This picture perfectly describes me during my 8am class

Well it'll all pay off 3 years later ❤
Still hanging on! ❤
Everyone in my class include the lecturers have been talking about the CNY holiday
Everyone's excited to go home but the holiday given was really short :(
Most of our classes is resuming on the 4th February :(
So it's only gonna be a 3 day holiday excluding the weekends :(
But I'll take what I can get :D

Okay I gotta stop writing now I've got classes in 20 minutes :(
Gotta stay awake until 6pm tonightttt 
HAVE.TO.STAY.AWAKE

Hahaha alrighty I'll try to update the next post soon!
Until then ❤

XOXOXOXOXO
karman.hearts


0 comments: