6.06.2013

Royale Vietnam @ Starhill Gallery

This is a Vietnamese food post! 
I've never tried Vietnamese cuisine before this so I had no idea what's it like
I thought it would be the Chinese cuisine
Turns out it's not :D

According to google, 
They specialize in the royal cuisine that is once created for the king and queen in Vietnam 
Wow! So I guess I do eat like a king
HAHAHAHHA!
This is how the interior looks like
It has a fine dining concept :)
This is the bamboo fried rice with prawns :)
And Hong Kong Kailan beside it
And this is the deep fried fish with sweet and sour sauce it's awesome!
Even though it's a little creepy looking at me like that...
 And this is the appetizer! :)
The name is Flying Dragon!
It's salad with shrimp, squid and papaya :)
The full picture of the fish :D
Beautiful painting spotted :D
This is the bamboo fried rice :)
It taste really good! 

The perfect place to try out a Vietnamese Cuisine :)
Until my next post, buh-bye :D

XOXOXOXOXO
karman.hearts

0 comments: