6.06.2013

Flaming Steamboat Buffet @ Setapak


I remember it was a rainy day and the conversation between me and Karen goes like this...
Me: It's raining. I'm hungryyy
Karen: Yeah me too what do you wanna eat?
Me: You know people usually eat steamboat during winter?
Karen: =.= lemme check if there's steamboat around here

And then here we are!
This place isn't so hard to find :) 
I'll post the location map below :D

Now let's see picturessss
There noodles and eggs... and baby eggs...
Fish ball, bacon, crabstick and all you can see above :O
 The normals
Oyster and a lot of seafooood :D
 More seafooood
 Annnnnd more seafooood
Look at all these cute fish balls
Well they taste like fish balls so..
Angry balls? 
AHAHAHHAHAHAH
I have no idea what I'm saying 
The point is.. It's really cute!
 Angry red balls and angry yellow balls HAHAHAHAHAH!
They even have the nemo version!!!
Nemo balls!
HAHAHAHAHA!
I should probably stop giving them weird names
Here comes dessert!
Fruits
And CHOCOLATE FOUNTAIN!
Well it's not exactly a fountain but at least it's chocolate! :)
But it's a little watery to me
 Fried chickennnn :)
 Noodles :)
And other party food. 
I usually just refer to these as party food lol!
 Fried rice!
Lastly, ICE-CREAM :D

Annnnd that's it!
There's no picture of us eating because...
1. We were too busy eating
2. NO ONE looks good eating steamboat

The seafood wasn't very fresh but it taste okay :)
And the TomYam soup base was nice!
Neither too sour nor spicy, just right :)
Ohh and it's RM27 per person for the buffet! :)

Here's the location map! 

Going to do my next post now!!!

XOXOXOXOXO
karman.hearts



0 comments: