6.17.2013

COURAGE

Helloooo peeps!
Well if you've been reading my previous post you should know that I kinda challenged myself into confessing to someone random
Annnnnd I chickened-out 
Just like the picture above... I became a coward
I thought it was gonna be easy, buttttt NOPE
I've never actually confessed to anybody before so I didn't know it was gonna be this hard
So.. I didn't do it. Sorry :(

Now that I've tried doing it, I know how hard it can be to confess your feelings to someone
I really give my respect to those people who did it
Whether or not you succeed my friend, you're a hero
And to the people who I once said no to, I'm really sorry
Now I know how you feel and I'm sorry I've made you feel that way
I'll buy you an ice-cream if I see you someday okay? :P

To all the other people who received a love confession from the others
Even if you don't wanna be with them,
Don't ever laugh at them for trying because you have no idea how many courage they gathered just to tell you that
In other words, you should thank them for saying it and wish them all the best into meeting someone new

So I guess that's all for this post! 


XOXOXOXOXOXO
karman.hearts

0 comments: