6.11.2013

Crush


So, according to urban dictionary, a crush is a burning desire to be with someone you find very attractive and extremely special
Have you ever have a crush on someone?
How does it feel to have a crush on someone?
Do you go to him and say hi or you just secretly admires him?
I wonder how many people actually have the guts to confess their feelings
Or how bad do you want your crush to talk to you?

To be honest I've never have a serious crush on anybody
Well except for the celebrities
Dwayne Johnson <3
Anyway since my A-levels is gonna be officially over tomorrow,
I wanna choose a random person I see and tell them I've had a crush on them
It's not a prank
I just wanna do something memorable and make someone happy :)
Since I'm gonna leave,
Mind as well make someone's day :)
So.. I'll let you guys know how it goes alright!

And do you know about this?
Are you in love already? *wink*


XOXOXOXOXO
karman.hearts

0 comments: