6.21.2013

PERFECT DATE

Hey peeps!
If you've been following my posts then you should know that 
I don't usually blog on topic about love
Mostly because I have zero love life...
That's what I'm talking about

But I've just had the perfect date from my last trip to Club-Med
I'm not gonna go into details :P
But this is by far the best date I've ever had :D
Here it goes!

1. Have breakfast beside the ocean
   - Listening to the waves while having casual conversations is definitely a good start
2. Do a challenge together
   -We did a tree top challenge and it's a great way to become closer :)
3. Make a fruit punch from the fruits I like
   -Annnnnd I love it :D
4. Go sailing together
   -Sailing can be a lotta fun when the weather is not too hot :)
5. Swim at the ocean 
   -We did this halfway sailing and swim back to shore :)
6. Watch the sunset
   -I think everybody knows how amazing this is :P
7. Dance together
   -There's this random dancing time at night and it was really fun dancing together
8. Walking on the beach under the moonlight
   -We went turtle exploring at night with a torchlight but the turtles were nowhere to be seen!
9. Makes me laugh all the time
   -It is very very important that you make your date laughs and enjoy :)

I never have to dream of a perfect date anymore
Cause I've just had one :P

That's all we did and I hope this helps if you were to plan a date :)
And remember, this is just my opinion on how a perfect date is
Everyone could have a different opinion on it :)


XOXOXOXOXOXOXO
karman.hearts

0 comments: