1.22.2014

Pre-Christmas ❤

Before you read, this was a post I wrote back in December 2013! 
So bear with all the Christmas talk lol!

Hey lovelies :)
It's December 20th today which means...
5 days to Christmas woohoo!
Here's a super cute picture I saw online with a touch of Christmas ❤❤❤
Just thought I'd share it with you guys 

So I did some Christmas shopping today
The beautiful decorations in the mall really brings out the Christmas atmosphere 
Too bad we live in Malaysia - A tropical country
All we have here is hot, hot and hot 
But that doesn't mean it's impossible for it to snow here
See? 
That's the pyramids in Egypt covered in snow!
It haven't snow in Egypt for over a century
But ta-daaaa! :D
So don't say it's impossible 
"Impossible itself says I'm possible"
I don't remember where's the quote from but that's a good quote :D

Back to the shopping topic 
This year my friends and I decided to do a little gift exchange for Christmas ❤
But finding the right gift is so hard!
Especially when I haven't seen them for long
So I was really having a hard time gift shopping today :O
I wish they could just give me a wish list or something 
Or I should put in the receipt in case they wanna exchange it for something else? 
Anyway there's no luck finding their gift today 
So I guess I'm gonna go for a second attempt tomorrow

I forgot to mention that I watched The Hobbits - Desolation of Smaug last week
IT WAS AWESOME ❤
Never thought I could finish watching it cause 
I tried watching Lord of the rings for 3 times and I fell asleep on the first 30 minutes no matter how hard I try to say awake... 
I know that it's a classic and all but I just can't 
Now I feel guilty :O

But The Hobbits is totally different!
I love it! ❤❤❤
Maybe that's because one of my favorite actor Martin Freeman aka Bilbo aka John Watson is in it ❤
He's such a great actor and my friend told me that Smaug the dragon is voiced by Benedict Cumberbatch aka Sherlock Holmes
Just made me love the movie even more ❤
Now I'm gonna go watch the first Hobbit movie :)

Ohh and I've finally watched Catching Fire!
It's a good movie with all the cool challenges but I gotta say liked the first one better
Also I can't wait for the third movie hopefully it's gonna be great! 

So I guess that's all with this post 
If you have any idea for the gift exchange feel free to leave a comment below
You will be blessed ❤❤❤

XOXOXOXOXOXO
karman.hearts

0 comments: