7.31.2013

Scary pigeons

This is gonna be... A HATE POST
Yep I'm gonna express all my hate towards the birds in this post

1. The sound of the birds flapping their wings
This is gonna be one of the scariest sound in the world. 
Whenever I heard the sound of them flapping their wings it just gives me chills
It sure look like its saying 
I'M GONNA KILL YOU IN YOUR SLEEP WITH THESE ULTRA STRONG WINGS

2. The scary chirping voice
I wouldn't really blame this on the pigeons.
I BLAME ALL THE BIRDS IN THE WORLD
To whoever invented the phase of Sing like a bird to describe a sweet voice
You better not let me see you in person
You imagine what I'll do next

3. The SHIT
After owning a car and driving it the college everyday for the past year
The hate kinda grow into my bones
Almost everytime after I wash my car,
The stupid bird kinda have a radar and had to go poop on it
Good thing is that they never pooped on me.
Or I'm gonna fry it up and eat em!

4. The death-grab 
I blame this on the parrot
I remember going to the zoo when I was a little kid
And a parrot stood on my arm to take a picture
The death-grab of the parrot is no joke
It was painful!
Look at those tiny feet and those sharp nails
It's a WALKING MURDER WEAPON

Sometimes I just have the urge to do this to the bird when I see bird shit on my car
But this is why I don't do it

Anyway after expressing it in this post
I felt a lot better
But I don't think I will ever like birds
Here's a toast to all the person who have mutual hate towards the birds

To whoever love em,
I don't think you'll read until this part hahahhaha!

XOXOXOXOXO
karman.hearts

0 comments: