8.26.2013

UNIVERSITY :D

Hello peeps!
I know that my blog have been abandoned for almost a month
That's because I've got no idea what to blog about
I'm on holiday since my A-levels exam ended, which is around mid-June 
And I haven't been doing much since.
But I do enjoy my current life :D

ANYWAY
The Cambridge A-levels result have been announced 
I'm pretty satisfied with my result :D
A friend of mine and I went and applied for the degree we wanted together
After sending in our application letter,
*DRUM-ROLLS*
We both got our offer letter on the next day!

I'M GONNA BE A UNIVERSITY STUDENT!
Wow when I was younger going to university seemed like a far away thing
But here I am, going for a degree
Time flies, huh?

The campus that I'm gonna attend is in another state
So that means I'll have to leave home for my studies
I've never live on my own before so I'm pretty nervous about it
I'm kinda clingy to my parents 
So I think I'm gonna be homesick :(
Plus I've seen the dorm room and it's almost half the size of my room
God I can feel the sadness already .__.
But on the bright side
It's a great opportunity for me to learn about independence and responsibility
To grow up and become more mature

So now I'm just waiting for my intake
Until then,
I shall remain in my couch-potato-state
And enjoy my life :D


Ohh and here's a song that I wanna recommend to you guys

Wrecking ball by Miley Cyrus
Everyone is talking about her 'twerking' on the VMA's
I read some of the comments and they're mostly negative 
I think that's because we all expect her to act like Hannah Montana, just like the show
If a new artist did that, the comments probably wouldn't be as harsh
Anyway, listen to this song, it's different from We Can't Stop and I liked it!

XOXOXOXOXO
karman.hearts

0 comments: