7.13.2013

Childhood to 19 :D

Hey peeps!
I will be updating the TV shows blog post a little later cause there's too many pictures that I wanna put into the blog post but I'm afraid it's gonna take forever to load when you're reading it 
And you're gonna hate me for it :(
So I'm gonna take some time and choose the best pictures and gifs!

This blog post, like the title said, it's about me and 2 of my childhood friend :D
It's Crystal and Soo Jean *clap hands*
I don't really remember when did we met, 3 years old I guess?
All I know is I practically grow up with them, cause our mother are good friends :)
Anyway , what's amazing is that even though we don't see each other so often anymore
We could still be close once we get to be together
And I guess that's how true friends are :)

So one day Crystal suggested we all go out for coffee and there we go!
We went to THE BREW CULTURE in Plaza Damas
The place has a warm and cozy feeling once you enter it and there's a lotta cute drawings on the wall :)
According to the store owner, its drawn by his girlfriend's sister!
 There's a few flowerpot on the table and on the corner of the room :)
 And here's some drawing explaining what's in the coffee :)
 This is the milk carton! The store owner said they peeled off the first layer then draw on it :)
 Here's the reading corner of the place. Love the elephant painting!
 Comfortable place :)
  And the books! The books are more to the travel genre :)
 They're making us the coffee! :D
\\
Wine in the afternoon?! :O
Nope it's just water :D
 And here's the menu! :D
How cute is that? :D
 And here's my hot chocolate! It's not on the menu but it's available :D
Love the coffee art on it! So beautiful I didn't wanna spoil it by drinking it lol!
And here's Crystal's coffee :D
To conclude this, a lovely afternoon! :D I feel like I'm in a drama or something lol!
 It's me and bunny :D
 And here's me and the beautiful drawn lollipop! :D
 The amount of pictures just meant how much I loved it! <3
 Here's me and Soo Jean! :D
And here's me and Crystal! :D
While walking up to the coffee shop!

So after the coffee break we went to Jung Won Korean BBQ for dinner :D
 This is the side dishes! I love the pancake 
And our meat!
I didn't take too much pictures here because I've been here too many times :)
It's a really nice Korean dining place and it's located behind Sayfol International School :)

It's almost time to say goodbye after dinner
But Soo Jean said she wanted to watch PEE MAK in KLCC
So there we go again!
 The reason why we watch it is because Mario is in it! yay!
And trust me the movie isn't scary at all just a few jump scares it's really funny!
 The 4 dudes that plays Mario's war buddy is really funny! I mean just look at their hair HAHAHHA
Here's the movie poster! :D
And the main actress is really pretty!
I've been following some Thai girls on Instagram and they're really pretty

You should really go watch this movie you won't regret it
And the last part prepare yourself to a really touching scene
I cried :O

Okay that's all for it buh-bye 

XOXOXOXOXOXO
karman.hearts

P.S 
Address for The Brew Culture 
B-01-06 Plaza Damas 3, Jalan Sri  Hartamas 1, 50480 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Address for Jung Won BBQ Restaurant
No.255, Jalan Ampang Hilir, 50450 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

0 comments: