7.31.2013

Japanese Cuisine @ Yokozuna

This is a Japanese Cuisine food post :)
I think most Malaysians are very familiar with Japanese Cuisine as we have the normal priced- Sushi King and Sakae Sushi or Octopus Sushi
Then the slightly expansive Gonbei San and Jogoya or the other buffet themed restaurant
So I guess I don't have to explain much on this :)

My family and I found out about this new Japanese Cuisine place, Yokozuna
I don't remember where it is but I remembered it being hard to find
So if you wanna go there make sure you check the routes beforehand :)

We had our lunch there and they have a lunch set menu for us,
It's actually bento set ( which comes with rice and miso soup )

Pictures time! :)
 Mushroom Chicken Zen
The mushroom sauce is a little too thick to me :(
 Yakiniku Beef
This taste a little sweet and their beef taste better!
 Teppanyaki Seafood Zen
 Beef Teriyaki Zen 
Yep, their beef does taste better than their chicken :D 

Overall the food was okay, the portion is pretty big and the chawamushi (egg) taste really good! I remember there's a lot of stuff in there lol!

So if you guys wanna try it out, here's the address

YOKOZUNA JAPANESE CASUAL DINING RESTAURANT
Lot 163, Fraser Place, Ground Floor, No. 10, Jalan Perak 
Kuala Lumpur 50450

XOXOXOXOXO
karman.hearts

0 comments: