5.30.2013

I miss you

It's been almost a month!
But I'm still not done with my A-levels exam yet :(
My last paper is June 12 so that's almost half a moth more 
3 more papers left :/

June 5th would be the last paper for most of my friends
So that's kinda the last day we'll see each other.. until a while 
We all went out yesterday for Karen's birthday celebration
And we had a great time.

I don't know why but I felt... A little sad?
No idea why am I being this emotional
*I blame it on my hormones*

I was on Facebook earlier today, posting random Hi on my old friend's page
They replied but the most conversations didn't make it to 15 minutes
We used to be so close back then
Did we all grew up and headed different ways?
Or did we got used to not having each other around?

Some said thanks to the technology we will still stay close
But does it really preserve our friendship to how it was?
I know it's almost impossible to be as close as we all were
That thought just saddens me.
I miss you guys.

And now it felt like I'm gonna go through it again.
Maybe I get too attached to people
Since there's nothing I can really do
I just wanna tell whoever out there that knows my name,
Thanks for knowing me.
I miss you :)


XOXOXOXOXO
karman.hearts

0 comments: