5.15.2013

HEAT WAVE!

The heat wave here in Malaysia is killing me.
Well to be exact it's Kuala Lumpur.
The weather is horrible these days
It can go up to 36 degrees in the afternoon.
And around 33 degrees at night


Yeah just like how it is in the picture
Once you just sit around in a place without an air-conditioner
You MELT. Well in human terms, you sweat

I JUST WANT TO STAY IN THE REFRIGERATOR TILL IT'S OVER

The heat wave have been going on for about 2 weeks now.
I'm getting lazier
And the electric bills in my house have doubled.
Yes. Doubled
I can't imagine how's the bill gonna be next month.

You know in tv shows you can see people enjoying summer, 
Going to the beach, getting a tan.
Well, not me.
Unless all the guys look like this
Then I'd stay beside the beach HAHAHAHA!

Maybe because Malaysia is a tropical country
So I really don't enjoy the heat
It's summer here for 365 days.
Anyway I'm just whining here.

Better go get myself a tub of ice-cream now.
Buhhh-bye :D

Ohh and one last thing, I'm currently addicted to a game apps, 
What's the saying!
Will post the picture if I unlocked all 200 levels :P

*UPDATE*
It's finally raining now! <3


XOXOXOXOXO
karman.hearts

0 comments: