5.05.2013

DIRTY GENERAL ELECTION


This morning everyone on Facebook was posting their picture telling us they voted,
Tagging with the caption UBAH
I thought to myself, THIS IS IT.
We're finally gonna make it.
With all the BERSIH coalition and the pictures showing the support the opposition have been receiving
I knew deep down that there's no way we're gonna lose this fight
Because we all stood together this time

Around 6pm I started focusing on www.ubah.my
I was beyond happy seeing the results
Holding my breath everytime I press the refresh button, praying for a good result
But everything changed when the media started stepping in
They won't stop crapping and their updates are so slow
It frustrates me so much!
But then I held it in because I know it'll all be worth it when we won

As time goes by, it worries me as we are falling way behind
That's when the magic trick appears
All it needs was one blackout and guess what?
They SUDDENLY found 8 boxes of voting tickets
As they kept delaying the result updates
The results were changed
We lost.

All we ever wanted was a general election which is fair
Why does it seems impossible?
I lost faith in this country.

0 comments: