12.08.2012

Long Distance


All i have is this picture in a frame
That I hold close to see your face every day


With you is where I'd rather be

But we're stuck where we are
And it's so hard,you're so far
This long distance is killing me


The song is Long Distance from Bruno Mars. A really nice song :)

Long distance relationship is HARD

There's no doubt to it
But some people make it work. They said it's the TRUST between them that kept them going.
I personally don't believe much in long distance relationship
You have to worry about what time is it in his place,
Whether or not you should bother him with your news update.
Some would say, it's okay even if it's late at night
But who can keep the promise till the end?
Can you promise that you wouldn't just get fed up?
When bad things happen, you wouldn't want to hug him/her so hard,
Wouldn't look into the webcam, screaming why you weren't here?
Or cry your heart out once he/she's logged off?

Endless waiting...

Maybe I'm being a little too pessimist about this

But I really think that, time changes and people changes
Falling in love is easy, what's hard is maintaining the relationship.
Isn't it?
The distance is no help to maintaining a relationship

I think it's not that I don't trust us,

It's just that too much evidence are pointing out that this wouldn't work
I don't want to be the girl fallen so deeply in love and got a text saying
'This isn't working anymore. I can't do this'


I think finding the right person is important for a relationship
But what's equally important is the right timing
Some people didn't get together even though they're meant to be.

I guess that's all for this!
Do me a favour, whoever made it through a long distance relationship,
Let me know, maybe I'll change my mind after that!

XOXOXOXOXOXOXO

karman.hearts

0 comments: