11.22.2012

TASTE OF FREEDOM

I'M BACK!
My ohh-so-long AS exam is finally over! 
YAY!!!
Sorry for being extra hyper today I just really really happy :D
The exam had been going on for more than a month @@
And it haven't been easy
Especially trying to keep my study mode ON
But now that everything is over, even water taste like FREEDOM
HAHAHHAHAHA!

I've always plan ahead what should I do after my exams
Make plans in my head then secretly planning with the girlfriends
I guess that's what everybody do!
Before exam we complain about how exhausted we are and literally dozed off everywhere
That happened to me, I literally fell asleep during a phone call with my friend :/
Sometimes I wonder if sissy-fly bite me :/
*Sissy-fly is from Africa, when it bites you, your sleeping hour will increase from time to time and finally... sleep to your death.*
P/S: Until today there's no cure for it :/
Well that's what my biology teacher tell me, now that I think of it, my teacher is pretty scary...
WHY WOULD SHE READ SOMETHING LIKE THAT? 
Hmm... Better not ask.

And when the exam is over it feels like we have all the energy in the world lol!
Now that I'm free, I don't really know what to do
Am I suppose to watch all the movies that I've been missing out?
Or should I go out with all my friends?  Catch up on their life?
Maybe I should finally join a volunteer job?
Or go for a marathon/jogathon? 
Hmm..
I guess I'll be preparing my luggage for the coming vacation first,
Then think about the other stuff :)


Anyway this post is just to share my joy with all of you hahahahah!
It feels SO GOOD to have 24 hours a day to do nothing :P

Next post will be about the awesome movie that I've watched twice in a week :D
PITCH PERFECT :D
Will be blogging on that a little later today,
Goodbye for now :)

XOXOXOXOXOXO
karman.hearts

0 comments: