12.09.2012

Happy Birthday Fu Yen :D

I'm so sorry for the late post.
Fu Yen's birthday is actually on Nov 23rd

Please forgive me and blame it on the holidays :P
I've been busy being a couch potato
And watching Thai drama's
I know some of you might not understand why Thai drama,
But I'm telling you, Thai drama is as good as the Korean and Taiwan drama
The plus point is that the guys are all super hot! :P

That's Dome Pakorn Lam
OMG FANGIRL MODE ON!
Why you so hot? :P

I think I drifted away from the topic. 
That tends to be my bad habit...
Anyway, for Fu Yen's birthday, Rachel, Karen and I went out!
Sum Yee and Alice can't make it as they live super far away...
Not to mention my honey Mich is practically living on the other side of Earth

Hmm.. So our date started at 8am
We gathered at my place and here we go!

We went to Levain Boulangerie & Patisserie for breakfast! 
It's a pretty little bakery, actually it's pretty big
It's like a bungalow :O
And they help you park your car! :D 
There are various type of bread here :D
And the menu board is super cute!
I apologize for the bad quality that my phone holds :(
Croissant!
And what's better than a croissant?
A mini croissant! :D 
And a slice of pizza! 
Rachel and Fu Yen went for a chicken pizza

And all of it taste good!
You guys should really come to this place! :)
Look! It's almost full around 9am!
So better come early :D
And I HAVE to mention this super cute baby we saw..
He stuffed the mini croissant into his little mouth with his little hands...
So cute! 

That's Karen and I :)
Me and Rachel :D
And the BIRTHDAY GIRL :D

I think I'm gonna post a Part 2 cause this blog post seems oddly long :P
Anyway part 2 will be up in no time! :D

XOXOXOXOXOXO
karman.hearts

0 comments: