12.08.2012

YAY HOLIDAY!

Hello peeps!
I think everyone's having their HOLIDAY now,
For those who's not, a moment of silence for our friend in the class.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!
*I know I'm evil*

So what do you guys do during a holiday?
According to a few research from my friends, 
The answers are mostly...
EAT AND SLEEP

I actually couldn't agree more on the answers
We tend to make up what we couldn't have during the school days

When we were forced to chunk down a sandwich from lectures to lectures
And so close to keeping our eyes open with a toothpick during lectures
So I think it's understandable to be a couch potato during the holidays

But during the process into a couch potato
That's one thing that concerns most of the girls and also.. boys
Is that...
GAINING WEIGHT OVER THE HOLIDAYS
 
You don't wanna look like this when school reopens now do you?

Neither do I.
So I went shopping for groceries the other day and saw this healthy snack.

The oat krunch biscuit!

I know most people walk away when the word OAT is mentioned
But this biscuit doesn't taste like oat..
I can only promise you on the chocolate flavoured one
Because that's the only one I tried 

And now they have a new-look
Which is pretty cute :D

The another thing people tends to do is oversleeping
According to google,
Oversleeping is BAD FOR YOUR HEALTH

Oversleeping has been linked to a host of medical problems, including diabetesheart disease, and increased risk of death.

Remember, a young adult or adult only needs seven to nine hours sleep per day
So do not oversleep!
It can be pretty harmful to your body.

So choose your snack wisely don't oversleep
Otherwise,
ENJOY YOUR HOLIDAY :D

XOXOXOXOXOXO
karman.hearts

0 comments: