3.30.2011

Please leave her alone.

I've never believe in GHOST or AFTERLIFE. Until. TODAY.
Nisa is one of my best friends among the Malay. She's a mixed, Malay and Myanmar.
She has always been a kind hearted and helpful friend.
Everyone likes to be around her. :)
But things seem to different yesterday. 
She no longer smile, her eyes kept staring into blank and her hands keep shaking.
She could barely speak and her tears kept rolling down her cheeks.
I didn't know what's wrong and asked another girl who sits beside her.
She told me that there's something watching Nisa.
Something following Nisa everywhere and mumble things to her.
They said the something, is actually a ghost.
The ghost followed Nisa from her dorm. And it will never leave her.
Some of the teachers brought Nisa to the witch doctor (ustazah/bomoh) to heal her.
But it doesn't seems to work :(
Nisa is like being tortured. It just wouldn't leave her alone.
I sincerely hope that things are gonna turn out right.
Nisa, Get well soon :) 
I'll pray for you :) we all need you in the class. :)
Me and Nisa's hamster-Bulat :D


XOXOXOXOXOXO
karman.hearts

0 comments: