3.29.2011

Q•A :)


OKIE DOKIE :)
This is my very first post in my whole new bloggie :)
WHY?
Cause I miraculously forgot my previous blog account and password *smack head*. O.O <-- that's the expression I've received so far :/ FML forgetting my password is not that bad is it? DONT ANSWER I DON'T WANT TO KNOW :/
WHEN?
NOW :) I'll probably update my bloggie very often cause I found this AWESOME APPS called IBLOGGER that enables us user to blog anytime.anywhere :)
WHAT?
I'll be BLOGGING about mostly my LIFE. I may be blogging a lotta stuff I think is interesting like real zombies in this world :) *saw that on some website that'll probably be my next post* STAY TUNED :)
WHO?
I guess the person who make me wanna blog again is crystal cause she always talk about her blog LOL and yuan tung too :P nah I just wanna link to them :P anyway here I am :) with my whole new bloggie :)
HOW?
As I mentioned thanks to the APP I shall update with my baby phone anywhere.anytime :)


OKAYYY I guess that'd do for my first post :)
ONCE AGAIN.
STAY TUNED FOR THE ZOMBIE POST :P




XOXOXOXOXOXO
karman.hearts

0 comments: