4.08.2013

FRIEND-ZONED?

Hi peeps!
As the title mentioned above I guess you already know what I'm gonna talk about
You've probably seen this picture on Facebook


So I realized being friend-zoned are usually implied on the guys
But hold on!
Girls do get friend-zoned too! 

A few friends of mine have been complaining about being friend-zoned lately
But that's just what they assumed.
Because apparently they didn't ask because they don't wanna ruin the friendship
My POV is that if you didn't try, you deserved it!

What I am trying to say is that
If you have a crush on someone, 
Tell them.
Because there's a chance that they felt the same way!
Moments like that could just slipped away and BA-BAM!
FOREVER ALONE.

If you succeed, congratulations!
But if you don't, you just gotta suck it up and move on!
Yes things might be a little awkward between the both of you
You just gotta move on and then resume your friendship :)
At lease you won't have die with regrets isn't it?
*too much?*

Well to give you more courage here's a video I saw on youtube.
This girl finally had the courage to confess to a guy she had a crush on for 6 years.
It's in Chinese but I guess you'll understand it :)


See! This is what I'm talking about!
Anyway I'm gonna end here :)

XOXOXOXOXO
karman.hearts

0 comments: