3.17.2013

Growing up :)

Hey peeps!
I'm sorry for not updating this for a whileeeee
Well I've been to the Facon Education Fair in KLCC both yesterday and today
And I guess I've made up my mind about my future.

I would never admit this but,
Sometimes the idea of growing up scares me,
This is the time where you learn to pick up responsibilities and face the world
To be on your own.
I know I can't be my parents' baby forever
And it's just selfish to not grow up
BUT I DON'T WANT TO

Looking at my friends who's taking a degree
I can't help but think, is it time to grow up now?
In 3 to 4 years time we'll be getting a job. 
To live our life.
The 1-year Australia working holiday was my original runaway plan.
But NO, I'm 19. And I should act like one.

After going to this education fair, I've had my future route planned out.
Now all I need to do is walk towards it.
If you're reading this and you're as worried as I am 
Don't be.
Cause it's just a phase.
Get through this and hopefully in a few years time we'll be living a kick ass awesome life :)
That's how I'm convincing myself :)

And if you wanna have your future planned out,
Then you should check out the education fair, 
The date and venue is right here :) 

Peninsula Malaysia
Opening Hours : 12 noon to 6pm
Kuala LumpurMar 16 & 17, 2013 (Sat & Sun)Kuala Lumpur Convention Centre
Alor SetarMar 19, 2013 (Tue)Holiday Villa Hotel
PenangMar 20, 2013 (Wed)Traders Hotel
IpohMar 21, 2013 (Thu)Kinta Riverfront Hotel & Suites
MalaccaMar 22, 2013 (Fri)Equatorial Malacca Hotel
Johor BahruMar 23 & 24, 2013 (Sat & Sun)Persada Johor International Convention Centre
East Malaysia
Opening Hours : 12noon to 4pm
MiriMar 16, 2013 (Sat)Grand Palace Hotel
KuchingMar 17, 2013 (Sun)Riverside Majestic Hotel
SibuMar 18, 2013 (Mon)RH Hotel
SandakanMar 22, 2013 (Fri)Sandakan Hotel
Kota KinabaluMar 23, 2013 (Sat)Promenade Hotel
TawauMar 24, 2013 (Sun)MB Hotel
Admission FREE



XOXOXOXOXOXO
karman.hearts

0 comments: