4.28.2013

Feelings.

A-levels exam is in a few days time and here I am, blogging.
Well, I don't really know what to say in this post
So I guess I'm just gonna write whatever I'm feeling

For starters, I'm full.
Yeah I had Thai food for dinner and it was AWESOME
I like all kind of different cuisines,
Chinese, Malay, Indian, Italian, Korean, Japanese, Thai <3
I guess you can conclude that I'm not a picky eater?
I just don't really like vege. That's all.

Secondly, I'm confused
Confused on what's really happening with me and you
Well you liked most of my pictures,
You smile every time our eyes met
But you didn't really make a move,
I guess you're shy and I think you're cute >.< 
But am I suppose to just leave it? Or start a conversation?
Hmm.. I don't know.

Thirdly, I'm afraid
My friends and I have been taking a lot of pictures lately
Because well, we're leaving college after the exam
And most probably we won't have time to see each other that often after this
We became really close during this 18 months
I'm afraid of our friendship drifting apart
I know meeting new people isn't hard at all and it can be interesting
But I guess I'm a little attached to the special bond I have with everyone :)
I love them already.

Lastly, I'm worried
Worried about not being good enough
Because grade says it all.
Not being able to maintain a perfect grade really scares me
I'm worried about not trying hard enough
But I'll get through this
Maybe it's just a pre-exam nervous breakdown
I have it before all the major exams.
Hmm.. now to think about it, 
I rather have interviews instead of exams.

So these are my feelings for now
It's like all mixed and wrapped up in me
Maybe it's the weather revealing the emotional side of me?
Speaking of the weather, it keeps raining these days.
Not that I hate it, I love rainy days
But would you please rain every morning instead?
That'd be perfect.

Now I'm gonna post pictures of my perfect college life, 
Just to rub it in your face. Hahahaha! Just kidding
I'm sure everyone's having a great time in college
Or school. 
I consider this the family picture :P
Fu Yen, Me, Karen, Michelle, Vanessa, Alice and Rachel
Sumyee's missing in this one 
I was reallyyyy happy :)
I find it weird that we both get along 
HAHAHAHHAHAH!
This is my Karen! Yeah. Mine.
 The caption was excited
 Money on the floor!
 The ' ARE YOU THINKING WHAT I'M THINKING?'
 Random shots :D
 There she is! Sumyee :D
 This time we don't have michelle lol!
 Mr Low took this picture for us!
 Rachel and I was not suppose to smile :P
 Ehehehehehhe :P
 It's scary how we can all fit in there :P
 Me and Fu yenyen :D

I was gonna post the top 10 favourite but I love all of these! <3
Love you peeps <3

You know when I wrote the first paragraph I was exhausted and worried but after looking at all these pictures I felt really happy :)

They're my vitamin :P


XOXOXOXOXOXO
karman.hearts

0 comments: