11.18.2012

Victoria station :)

I realize my blog has been a little moody lately :(
So I decided to post something cheerful!
A *Victoria Station* food post :D

My family went there for dinner a few weeks ago :)
Back when I was young I love going there because I think dining in the train is super awesome!
Now that I've grew up I thought I wouldn't be that excited anymore
But... I was wrong..
I still requested to dine in the train lololololol
You guys should request for it it's quite special but the space is kinda small

Okay back to the train..
I think I should just let the pictures do the talking

Their Shark's Fin Crabmeat is so far the best soup I've ever tasted! :D

I-forgot-the-name-appetizer

Mixed Grill
A little bit of everything :)

Top Sirloin Filet



Fish and Chips

Mashed potato! :)
 *banana theme song play in background, PO-TA-TOOOOO*

Banana boat :D
 My all time favourite :)

They gave us this for free! It's like a strawberry jelly thingy :P

I guess that's all for this post sorry for not typing much I'm really tired nowww...
My dog is halfway sleeping..


Goodnight peeps :)

XOXOXOXOXOXOXO
karman.hearts

0 comments: