8.09.2011

Noble Family Steak House

We are now the family of online shopping :D
There's this website called the Groupon
You guys should really check it out
It gives out all the deals a lot cheaper than the usual price :D
After purchasing them with your credit card, you're free to redeem them :D

Okay so last few weeks me and my mum purchased this 
RM20 for any steak with unlimited salad and fries and drinks and POPCORN!!!
So our family went to the restaurant :D
Noble Family Steak House located in Viva Mall :D

It's a really nice place it gives you this warm feeling :)

Pictures time :D
 It was a sunny day the sun is shining so brightly 
A perfect day for a picnic :D
 Start off with my favourite - POPCORN :P
 This is the salad bar you can have unlimited salad as long as you ordered a steak
 My other favourite :D
 Fresh bread and buns :D
 Finally!!! My sirloin steak :D
 Black pepper was my choice of seasoning :D
 Woahhh!!! :D
 Ice-cream Ice-cream :D
 I'm so happy!!! :D
This is the special ice-cream plus ice kacang lol :P

The steak taste really nice :D
Feel free to drop by some time with your family :)

Another one :P
I should go now :P

XOXOXOXOXO
karman.hearts

0 comments: