1.04.2012

I'M BACK!

I know it's been really long since I update my blog 
and for that I'm so sorry, please blame it on the SPM 
LOL :P

So basically what I'm trying to blog is what I've done after SPM
Since I don't go back to school any more,
the only way to connect with my friends is through

THE SOCIAL NETWORK

And usually most of the conversations goes like this

Friend: Hello :D
Me: HEYYY :D
Friend: So how are you?
Me: I'm good :D What about you?
Friend: I'm good too. Pretty busy now.
Me: Why? What are you up to?
Friend: I'm working in XXX. What did you do after SPM?
Me: Well, that.. erm.. I.. So, Merry X'mas :D
Friend: Merry X'mas :D

I gotta cleared things up a little bit on that alright?
In my defence, I did something during that half a month too!!!

JUST WAIT FOR IT!
IT'S GONNA BE ON MY NEXT POST!!!



0 comments: