7.22.2015

Too much to handle

Hey peeps!
So.. it's been like forever since I update my blog so here I am :)
Time flies and before we know it, we can almost say goodbye to June

Hello August 

I've been really busy for the past few weeks
We're at the mid of the semester and this is when everybody go into panic mode with
1. Group assignments 
2. Individual assignments 
3. Midterms 
4. Quiz
This kinda represent how I am doing right now

But that's not it!
Except for all that going on, this semester was a really critical one
Because we also have to decide on some pretty serious stuff

1. A final year project title
(I am not even kidding when I say I have no idea how to do what I'm gonna do)

2. A final year project supervisor
(So it's like... dude... wanna be my supervisor and hang and stuff?)

3. A mini project
(We are suppose to finish a 10 months project in 14 weeks)

4. Internship
(Software companies have the weirdest company name)

5. Technical test and interviews
(What do you mean I have to take a test for stuff that I learnt a year ago?)

There's just so many stuff to do and decide this semester
And somehow it feels like if we screw this up we'll also be screwing up our future
There's so much pressure 
And so much responsibilities

Okay before stressing you guys up...
Here's 2 puppies running
Just keep going! :)
Buh-byeeee   

XOXOXOXOXO
karman.hearts

0 comments: