10.17.2014

Hello Year 2 :D

I'm officially a 2nd year student! Yay me!
So this semester I decided to go all out :D
I'm taking 4 subjects in 7 weeks, breaking my personal record
Fingers crossed that I could score well for all 4 of them :)

There's 2 subjects that I particularly like this semester
Critical Thinking and German Language
Critical thinking just reminds me of the days back in British Council
There's debate and discussion which I love compared to report writing :D
So I guess choosing it over Basic Professional Writing was a great choice
I enjoyed the class so far!
German Language is just awesome 
I like the way they speak!
English and Chinese is more of a softer language while German is slighty rougher
So I guess it'll be fun learning a language like that
I'm liking the class so far!
Guten Tag ya'll :D

Week 1 has passed, 6 more to go!
Baby, I'm preying on you tonight
Hunt you down eat you alive
Just like animals
Animals
Like animals

XOXOXOXOXO
karman.hearts


0 comments: